Our team at Copernicus Consulting works incredibly hard to provide clients with the best IT services and smooth collaboration.
And to achieve this, we have a 3-step mantra.
Understanding client needs.
Strategizing to help them achieve their goals.
Chalking out plans to sustain long-term growth and diversification.
The job has exciting challenges in the form of newer technologies and the changing face of IT but the job environment is electric – one that will help you bring out your best!
You just need to be a doer to join the Copernicus family.
Work with us. Learn with us. Grow with us.
Apply now with the link below!
Responsibilities of candidates include:
- Set up regular meetings with customers and partners, provide information about products and services, take/cancel orders, and obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, details of enquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms, and applications
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions are taken on customer requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
- Facilitate webinars/ events and meetings for customers and partners.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Validating inbound leads: Understanding client’s requirements and doing primary research
- Effective Prospecting: Using the mechanism of cold calls to generate demands for the regional team
- Sales Operation: Managing central CRM, you will have admin rights and you will be responsible to create data insights for our sales operations
- Campaign Management: Using campaign management solutions to send cold emails. Target the right content for the right set of segmented audience
- Lead generation: Generating leads through own research and LinkedIn prospecting
- Relationship Management: Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications
What are we looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Prior 2+ years of experience in roles of Inside Sales, Demand Generation may be desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good Aptitude and Attitude, Individual contributor
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience required in SAAS, Cloud in US, UK and APAC
- Software product and platform experience are required.
- C#, ASP.NET MVC Core OR C# WPF
- Experience 2+ yrs
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Build & maintain web apps using php framework & AngularJs(& Angular)
- Manage web crawlers built using python & puppeteer
- Write sql queries based on the requirements
- Perform server maintenance activities – Optional
- Angular 6 or AngularJs(with 2 years hand-on experience) + PHP(with 3 years hands-on experience) with Symfony or other frameworks
- Hands-on experience in Linux
- Proficient in writing mysql database queries
- Optional – Python, NodeJs
- Optional – Docker experience
- Optional – Social API (eg: Facebook, Google)
- Optional – Cloud experience(eg., AWS, Azure)
Preferred location – Chennai – Should be able to come to office occasionally.
- Work on RFP’s, tenders, and develops sales in new sales territories.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
Business Development Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales with Strong Demonstration skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
Should have experience in SaaS sales, and working for APAC region.
Should have 3+ years of experience in New Business Development