1. Business Development Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
The selected candidate will be responsible for selling the company’s IT solutions – both products and services – to a wide range of clients, especially enterprise and SME clients, in the services industry including but not limited to Pharma, Insurance, Banking, Media, Telecom, Healthcare Services and other sectors.
He/she will devise and implement a global sales strategy, build and mentor a sales team, and set up Sales and Pipeline Management processes in line with the overall business growth objectives. With a primary focus on revenue growth, he/she will identify clients in different sectors/geographies and drive the New Client Acquisition and Account Management processes. Alliance and partnerships will need to be established in some markets/sectors; and teams will need to be hired, mentored and motivated.
This is an opportunity for an intrapreneurial professional looking for a challenge to take a mid-sized IT company global and grow it multi-fold to a potential IPO
Ideal candidates will be business-savvy IT Sales professionals with a background in selling technology solutions to clients in different verticals. They will have :
• A degree from reputed institutions.
• About 4+ years of relevant working experience in software solutions/ Products/Services companies.
• Strong skills in new client acquisition and pipeline management.
• Exposure to Software Development Life Cycle and associated processes
• Excellent client relationship management skills.
• Experience in driving multi-fold revenue growth in small/mid-sized IT companies
• Excellent Communication and Presentation skills. Fluency in English.
• Ability to work in cross-cultural teams across multiple time zones.
• Entrepreneurial flair; Independent, self-driven and resourceful.
• High energy level. Positive, “can-do” attitude.
2. Customer Success Executive
Responsibilities of candidates include:
• Set up regular meetings with customers and partners, provide information about products and services, take/cancel orders, and obtain details of complaints.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, details of enquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms, and applications
• Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions are taken on customer requests.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
• Facilitate webinars/ events and meetings for customers and partners.
3. DEMAND GENERATION
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Validating inbound leads: Understanding client’s requirements and doing primary research
- Effective Prospecting: Using the mechanism of cold calls to generate demands for the regional team
- Sales Operation: Managing central CRM, you will have admin rights and you will be responsible to create data insights for our sales operations
- Campaign Management: Using campaign management solutions to send cold emails. Target the right content for the right set of segmented audience
- Lead generation: Generating leads through own research and LinkedIn prospecting
- Relationship Management: Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications
What are we looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Prior 2+ years of experience in roles of Inside Sales, Demand Generation may be desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good Aptitude and Attitude, Individual contributor
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience required in SAAS, Cloud.
- Software product and platform experience are required.
4. Market Research Analyst
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are looking to hire a market research analyst with outstanding organizational and research skills. Market research analysts are expected to be focused individuals with a strong proficiency in math and sound business acumen.
To ensure success, market research analysts should be exceptional communicators and intuitively recognize patterns with a keen interest in providing purposeful and accurate insight into consumer behaviour and competitors’ strategies. Top candidates will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong IT skills and thorough attention to detail.
Market Research Analyst Responsibilities:
Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends.
Assist in the development of marketing plans.
Conduct research on specific market conditions.
Analyze consumer preferences to determine the potential sales of a product or service.
Analyze prices, methods of marketing and distribution.
Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
Devise and evaluate methods for data collection.
Gather data on consumers, competitors and market conditions.
Use statistical software to analyze and interpret data.
Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids.
Prepare and present reports to clients and management.
5. IT Recruiter
Roles and Responsibilities:
Identifying talent that meets the company’s IT hiring requirements
Reviewing resume for the appropriate job requirements.
Involved in sourcing profiles through job portals, unconventional sources of hiring and internal databases.
Post jobs on the portals to increase the pool of candidates.
Develop a well-designed and motivating evaluation program.
Source active and right Candidates for the right positions.
End to End Recruitment.