1. HR Intern – Chennai/Nagpur
- Assist with recruitment and selection process.
- Support onboarding activities.
- Maintain HR records and databases, and ensure data privacy and confidentiality
- Provide administrative support to the HR team.
- Assist with organizing employee engagement activities and events, such as training sessions, team building activities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate effectively with others
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Qualification: Any degree
Duration: 3 to 6 months
2. Business Development Manager – US & UK
Roles and Responsibilities
The selected candidate will be responsible for selling the company’s IT solutions – both products and services – to a wide range of clients, especially enterprise and SME clients, in the services industry including but not limited to Pharma, Insurance, Banking, Media, Telecom, Healthcare Services and other sectors.
He/she will devise and implement a global sales strategy, build and mentor a sales team, and set up Sales and Pipeline Management processes in line with the overall business growth objectives. With a primary focus on revenue growth, he/she will identify clients in different sectors/geographies and drive the New Client Acquisition and Account Management processes. Alliance and partnerships will need to be established in some markets/sectors; and teams will need to be hired, mentored and motivated.
This is an opportunity for an intrapreneurial professional looking for a challenge to take a mid-sized IT company global and grow it multi-fold to a potential IPO
Ideal candidates will be business-savvy IT Sales professionals with experience in US & UK markets and background in selling technology solutions to clients in different verticals. They will have :
• A degree from reputed institutions.
• About 4+ years of relevant working experience in software solutions/ Products/Services companies.
• Strong skills in new client acquisition and pipeline management.
• Exposure to Software Development Life Cycle and associated processes
• Excellent client relationship management skills.
• Experience in driving multi-fold revenue growth in small/mid-sized IT companies
• Excellent Communication and Presentation skills. Fluency in English.
• Ability to work in cross-cultural teams across multiple time zones.
• Entrepreneurial flair; Independent, self-driven and resourceful.
• High energy level. Positive, “can-do” attitude.
3. Customer Success Executive – SaaS
Responsibilities of candidates include:
• Set up regular meetings with customers and partners, provide information about products and services, take/cancel orders, and obtain details of complaints.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, details of enquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms, and applications
• Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions are taken on customer requests.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
• Facilitate webinars/ events and meetings for customers and partners.
4. Demand Generation Executive
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Validating inbound leads: Understanding client’s requirements and doing primary research
- Effective Prospecting: Using the mechanism of cold calls to generate demands for the regional team
- Sales Operation: Managing central CRM, you will have admin rights and you will be responsible to create data insights for our sales operations
- Campaign Management: Using campaign management solutions to send cold emails. Target the right content for the right set of segmented audience
- Lead generation: Generating leads through own research and LinkedIn prospecting
- Relationship Management: Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications
What are we looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Prior 2+ years of experience in roles of Inside Sales, Demand Generation may be desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good Aptitude and Attitude, Individual contributor
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience required in SAAS, Cloud in US, UK and APAC
- Software product and platform experience are required.
5. Market Research Analyst
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are looking to hire a market research analyst with outstanding organizational and research skills. Market research analysts are expected to be focused individuals with a strong proficiency in math and sound business acumen.
To ensure success, market research analysts should be exceptional communicators and intuitively recognize patterns with a keen interest in providing purposeful and accurate insight into consumer behaviour and competitors’ strategies. Top candidates will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong IT skills and thorough attention to detail.
Market Research Analyst Responsibilities:
Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends.
Assist in the development of marketing plans.
Conduct research on specific market conditions.
Analyze consumer preferences to determine the potential sales of a product or service.
Analyze prices, methods of marketing and distribution.
Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
Devise and evaluate methods for data collection.
Gather data on consumers, competitors and market conditions.
Use statistical software to analyze and interpret data.
Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids.
Prepare and present reports to clients and management.
6. Software Engineer (.NET)
C#, ASP.NET MVC Core OR C# WPF
Experience 2+ yrs
Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
Integrate software components and third-party programs
Verify and deploy programs and systems
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
Gather and evaluate user feedback
Recommend and execute improvements
Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
7. Software Engineer (PHP Angular)
Build & maintain web apps using php framework & AngularJs(& Angular)
Manage web crawlers built using python & puppeteer
Write sql queries based on the requirements
Perform server maintenance activities – Optional
Angular 6 or AngularJs(with 2 years hand-on experience) + PHP(with 3 years hands-on experience) with Symfony or other frameworks
Hands-on experience in Linux
Proficient in writing mysql database queries
Optional – Python, NodeJs
Optional – Docker experience
Optional – Social API (eg: Facebook, Google)
Optional – Cloud experience(eg., AWS, Azure)
Preferred location – Chennai – Should be able to come to office occasionally.
8. New Business Development (SaaS Sales)
Work on RFP’s, tenders, and develops sales in new sales territories.
Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
Business Development Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales with Strong Demonstration skills.
Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
Excellent organizational skills.
Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
Should have experience in SaaS sales, and working for APAC region.
Should have 3+ years of experience in New Business Development
9. Business Process Associate
Looking for someone who can aid in fulfilling ticket tasks multi-functionally. The BPA will support the business through the entire client lifecycle of on-boarding and maintenance of application solutions. Also, the BPA will have to:
- Review data and validate accuracy
- Perform process execution and necessary data updates
- Monitor assigned ticket request, issues and provide regular updates until ticket is closed
The BPA will be working in a remote set-up with diverse team from USA, and other offshore teams.
10. Freshers – Trainee Programmers
We are looking for passionate techies who are willing to join our team
If you are trained in any of these technologies below please hit apply
Technologies: Python, PHP, Java, Angular, .Net
11. Freshers – MBA in Marketing
We are looking for MBA freshers in Marketing who are willing to join our team and develop marketing strategies.